Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wiring and testing

Yesterday collected the Hydroponics gear for the show and drove it up from Manchester. Tested the lighting which takes a while to warm up - because I'm wanting to go with 4, 600 watt sodium lamps. The ballasts are huge and very heavy. I may have to hang them off the ceiling. The lamps are quite hard to look at! We were interrupted by a neighbour who thought the house might be on fire (leaving me with a little explaining to do)

Delivered the material to Tullie House today for the install and PAT testing.

It's going to look really nasty.

The exhibition guide has been published and it all hangs together well. http://www.vistaprojects.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/TH-Sedition-Programme-20pp-LoRez-v81.pdf

I'm looking forward to the preview and party. I've fixed up to talk about my work and thinking at the Gallery on Saturday 27th November at 1:00 in the afternoon book on 01228 618700

No comments:

Post a Comment